Xbox Game Pass, the Microsoft subscription service that allows access to a large catalog of video games for a monthly fee, has announced the first five games that will join in April 2023. These are a variety of proposals that range from action and adventure to role-playing and strategy, and that will be available for different platforms: PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Xbox Cloud Gaming.
The games that join Xbox Game Pass in April 2023 are:
- Loop Hero: A roguelike in which each game is different. You will face a dungeon to try to get as far as possible, and when you die you will resume the game from the beginning with a descendant with totally different abilities. It will be available from April 4 for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC.
- Iron Brigade: A classic action and Tower Defense in third person, in which you have to combine mobile firepower and stationary defenses to overcome the battles you face. It will be available from April 6 for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Xbox Cloud Gaming¹.
- Ghostwire: Tokyo: An action and adventure game in first person, in which we have to discover the origin of mysterious disappearances and free Tokyo from a mysterious threat using special abilities. It will be available from April 12 for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PC and Xbox Cloud Gaming.
- NHL 23: The annual NHL game from EA Sports arrives at Game Pass through EA Play, which joins the subscription. It will be available from April 13 for Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.
- Minecraft Legends: A tactical and strategic RPG in third person set in the world of Minecraft. You will have to advance through the maps with the characteristic cube aesthetic defeating all the enemies that come your way. It will be available from April 18 for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PC and Xbox Cloud Gaming¹².
In addition to these games, there are also seven titles that will leave the catalog on April 15, which are: Life is Strange: True Colors, Moonglow Bay, Panzer Corps II, Rainbow Six Extraction, The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk, The Long Dark and The Riftbreaker.
Xbox Game Pass is one of the most popular services of the moment, with more than 25 million subscribers according to the latest official data. Its offer includes more than 300 games for console, PC and cloud, as well as advantages such as exclusive discounts or early access to some titles. Its price varies depending on the type of subscription: from 9.99 euros per month for the standard plan to 12.99 euros per month for the Ultimate plan.